Set yourself up for a Total Win by applying your Social Media Marketing Strategy, and focusing on the right online networks that will get your brand or business out there in front of your Target Market right out of the gates!
First, decipher what online network to start promoting your brand/ business and then get set to launch toward success!
Here is a killer infographic that will definitely help you decide which Social Media Network to zoom in on and get started creating your brand’s presence!
Tip: Double Click on the graphic and it will open and allow you to click to enlarge as your eyes see fit!
Next, ask yourself a few ?’s:
- Currently, when my clients try to reach me, what avenue do they use?
- If the answer is email-(still the choice of 307 million global users) direct them to your Facebook Page, if it’s SMS text- direct them to follow you on Twitter and they can get updates in the palm of their hand. If they just walk in your door, take them out to lunch!!
- Twitter is also a super informational sharing network whereby you gain advanced knowledge from your peers within your niche
- Your clients feel a personal connection when they are able to establish contact with you by any means. A timely, direct response from you is lucrative to any form of communication with your client. Facebook is an engagement platform that allows you to have this kind of relationship with your online audience
In my opinion, you should most definitely have a Facebook Page and be status updating and using interactive communication daily. Make yourself relatable to your clients at all times. This optimizes your time and allows you to connect with many clients in one posting.
You can utilize Twitter in various other genres of businesses, such as: restaurants, car washes, clothing stores, salons & spa’s, or just about any service industry could convert a Tweet on Twitter to instant sales through your front door as what I call “Paperless Couponing”.
You can Market yourself on one of my favorite networks- LinkedIn- tabbed the Professional Networking Site.
- While there might be times when you can effectively shift conversations to another medium, first try to take into consideration people’s communication preferences. Then work on converting them to your other Social Media platforms so that you can meet them where they are at.
Be sure not to post too many status updates that they choose to unfollow or unlike you, post just enough information to make yourself stand out amongst your competition and be a true leader.
- Let your customer think of you as the first place that they would go to log on and find just the right information that they need to use your product or service.
Social Media is two -way online communication that engages you with your consumer. Using the right online network is important, however having an online Marketing Plan and a successful presence is what is most beneficial to your business.
Enlisting th services of a Social Media Manager and setting up a consultation can help you get your strategy going in the right direction, and ensure success and ROI.